1901 The First German Congregational Church was organized.
1903 The first building occupied by the congregation was built.
1915 The present structure was built.
1958 The congregation began worshipping in English as well as German.
1974 First Congregational Church became a United Church of Christ.
2014 The congregation hired their first settled female solo pastor.
2021 First Congregational Church became an Open and Affirming congregation.